[sudo-discuss] Work tables for sudo

Alexander Papazoglou papazoga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:18:14 PST 2019

Hello,

The place I work is getting rid of three work tables, which might be good
for sudoroom. One is welded together (doesn't come apart) and has a shelf.
There are also two tables without a shelf, the legs of which bolt on, so
they can be partially dismantled. The tables are all 8ft long and in good
shape.

One or two of them could replace part of the "island of doom" near the
robot arm, or perhaps the workbenches against the wall.

Pictures attached. We would need a large vehicle to transport them, and
pickup would probably have to be during business hours. I would probably
need to know if we want them today (Friday) or Monday, and we'd probably
need to grab them some time next week.

Alex