[sudo-discuss] Work tables for sudo

Alexander Papazoglou papazoga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:19:46 PST 2019

So the tables got moved in to the main entrance area, and are on the stage
on the far end. I had to return the van so I left shortly after we got them
in (thanks guys!).
There are 3 tables. The smallest one is already assembled. The others are
pretty easy to assemble with a 14mm ratchet wrench.There are also
shelf-mounting bars. I'm not sure they were for these tables, but they can
probably be made to work. I also grabbed a long power strip.

We're going to have to remove some old tables from sudo to fit these in,
but I think it's worth it.

Alex

Στις Τετ, 30 Ιαν 2019 στις 4:19 μ.μ., ο/η Alexander Papazoglou <
papazoga at gmail.com> έγραψε: