[sudo-discuss] New tables for sudo room

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Sat Jul 13 13:01:15 PDT 2019

CCL and sudo room are both getting stuff donated from Rikke's work.
CCL is getting a new -80 which will make the whole room quieter and
sudo room is getting some new nice work tables.

We will need to clear out space for the tables before next weekend
(Sunday). I'll be at sudo room today working on that.

If anyone from sudo room is able to help move stuff next weekend then
please sign up (see email below).