[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-discuss] Phat Beets Joining Member Collective

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:15:26 PDT 2019

Hey Sudoers, this proposal will be up for discussion at Omni's
delegate assembly this Thursday (7/18) and hopefully ready for
consensus on 8/1. As Sudoroom's acting delegate, please let me know of
any questions or concerns you all have. Everyone is welcome at
delegate assemblies.

I think this is a great thing for Omni. I love Phat Beets and I've
been hoping they'd join officially for a long time.

Sudoroom's monthly meetings are supposed to happen on 2nd Wednesdays,
but it looks like we missed July's already. Would anybody be up for a
meeting this Wednesday 7/17 instead?

As usual, it would be great if any new members want to become an Omni
delegate. It's a relatively easy way to get involved!