[sudo-discuss] Laser system overhaul success.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 16:47:26 PDT 2019

Hello Sudo room I went through the laser cutter system and environment
thoroughly, and we are now able to use it at 24/7.

there are a couple of loose connections inside that I solded alligator
clips to to clip onto the laser itself.

I replaced the 4-ft water pump hoses with 6'1 so that there's slack with
the laser system and water canister.

I cleaned out the water canister a bit and replaced the water.

Ripped out all the old tape that partially covered some of the gaps in the
ventilation system. I'd redone it thoroughly with new foil tape.

I have truncated all excess hosing on the short ventilation run for better
air flow. I also compressed all of the excess hosing on the larger run for
better airflow as well. All of the slack has been removed from both sides.

I ventilation leak test by engaging the laser into a thick piece of wood
for about 30 seconds, which has also cause flames to be admitted from it
while firing. The test has passed as their husband no smell of of smoke
inside Sudo To with it on for that period of time.

I am full of excitement, ambition,  joy, and hackery, to let everybody know
that our MLE-40 laser system is back online. it hasn't been too long
because it hasn't been done again until now.

🤗😆🙃❤️