[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] FYE Collective Application

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 11:18:23 PDT 2019

my only concern is that multi-media events in a large space can get easily
get out of control
when they do, it disturbs our neighbors & threatens our ability to have
public events
as commons volunteers well versed in our policies aimed to mitigate these
threats have often failed to for such events, i feel inclined to want some
assurance that they grok the existential nature of the matter
my interactions with the members that i have met have been exceptionally
respectful
my concerns/suggestions are not anywhere near blocking & were raised merely
for discussion