[sudo-discuss] Formalize passpack access

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:22:57 PDT 2019

Last week I went to a potluck at Queerious Labs in SF. Their wiki has
a formal breakdown of who has access to what, including their KeePass:
https://wiki.queeriouslabs.com/organization/access

I think we should do something similar with our passpack. I've handed
pieces of paper with the passpack info to a few people who I know have
taken on sysadmin roles in the past. But tbh I'm not comfortable with
having that much centralized decision-making power, and I'd rather the
general membership just decide who should have this power and who
shouldn't.

Once that happens, I'd like to change our mailing list master
passwords and put those in the passpack also, so that hopefully more
people can do list moderation.

Tonight is 2nd Wednesday, which is supposed to be our monthly meeting.
I can't make it, but would like to put this on the agenda for others
to discuss. Thanks!