[sudo-discuss] kiln and glazes

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 15:01:27 PDT 2019

Buuuut wait a minute.   The biggest problem I see is managing all the
cleanup from this process.  Ami wrong in thinking that there is a lot of
liquid drip management with glazing, etc?  On the nerdy side of the
equation, I am super interested in this as there may be interesting
possibilities when it comes to reduction experiments.  But that too leaves
some questions open about fume management.  I’m buzzkilling myself.  Ugh.
It would be so cool.