[sudo-discuss] Sudo-Defrag

Jared Null admin at jarednull.com
Fri Mar 15 13:13:52 PDT 2019

I'll be in around 10am, maybe a little earlier, i want to try and get rid of the e-waste pile.

For the tools:
A new stand-alone drill press showed a couple days ago, so yours is on the bench in the back?  we'll probably need to replace the chop saw at some point?  Me and Seth just used the autohacksaw a couple weeks ago so i think we want to keep that. I've never see the lathe get used or see metal shavings or wood shavings, it's a nice to have, but do we really need it? i'd say no, but i'm sure someone will find a use for it since it's been mentioned now.

Sorry to see you're leaving, i'll be around Tomorrow.
Null