[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Proposal: Hire or Replace Me as Omni's Bookkeeper

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:23:52 PDT 2019

Just an update on this proposal:

It has been blocked by BAPS, a collective consisting of two white men, on
the grounds that I submitted it as some sort of distraction to the current
issues and mediation with GCEA.

I actually began writing this proposal about 9 months ago, and submitted it
when I realized I could no longer volunteer ~20hrs/wk as I had been with
tax season coming up.

I do not have time now, at the end of March, to train a replacement, and I
do not have time to do Omni's books on an unpaid basis as I have for 2-3
years now.

Best,
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"