[sudo-discuss] Electricity party 3/23 12pm

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 17:51:02 PDT 2019

A lot of upcoming Omni projects depend on having an accurate map of
where all the electricity goes and how much. We started a wiki page a
while ago but it's incomplete: https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Electrical

Next Saturday at 12pm a bunch of us will get together and try to fill
all the gaps. We will have nightlights, multimeters, walkie talkies
and so on. Cafe Chanti will be open at the same time in the entrance
hall, and I will treat all volunteers to coffee, jamaica, tostadas,
etc.

Hope to see you there!