[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] Proposal to Immediately Terminate Bay Area Public School Fiscal Sponsorship Contract and Member Collective Status

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 00:03:59 PDT 2019

Hi folks, sorry I've been a bad delegate and forgot to forward these
proposals before now.

I haven't made up my mind personally about whether this is a good
idea. Back in 2013 BAPS and Sudoroom were the formative members of
Omni. They are a very different group today. In some ways, we are too.
I don't take this lightly at all, and I feel it may be one of the most
consequential decisions we've made in years.