[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Proposal: Hire or Replace Me as Omni's Bookkeeper

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:29:28 PDT 2019

I think the more salient part of Julian's counter proposal is to get a 6mo
extension on our taxes, which should give us enough time to focus on the
GCEA mediation first.

And if Julian thinks he can recruit a free intern to help out with the
bookkeeping, I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as we don't
spend *more* effort training an intern plus doing the books...

Patrik