[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Problems on the Shattuck steps

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Sun Mar 31 18:44:31 PDT 2019

Thanks for doing that, Null & others involved. Sorry to hear it got violent
:/

personally found approaching a particularly dicey situation with two other
people to work - individually can be risky, and too many more can be
overly-threatening.. (though we have done the human-chain-walkout thing for
persistent, violently aggressive people in the past)

& remember-
<https://www.sproutdistro.com/2017/07/28/new-zine-12-things-cops/>
<https://www.sproutdistro.com/2017/07/28/new-zine-12-things-cops/>
<3