[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] IMPORTANT: Annual fire inspection 4/23/19

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed May 1 12:10:54 PDT 2019

last night we removed all the extension cords except for whatever we missed,
and the ones that power the front door computer.

When the front door computer is unplugged, the access system will likely stop
working because the battery backup for it is so old it doesn't hold a charge.

thanks for helping with this inspection!