[sudo-discuss] Membership, meeting

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Fri May 10 10:41:14 PDT 2019

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 3:27 PM Nick Mapsy <nmapsy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, just thought I'd let people know that I won't be able to make it to the space tonight. I'm still a little foggy on how membership works these days, but I got the impression that people might discuss my membership application at the space if I was there. Anyway, just wanted to say I'm happy to join the community and let me know if there's anything I need to do.

When you filled out the form at https://sudoroom.org/membership/ your
answers went to the members list
https://sudoroom.org/lists/listinfo/members where three Sudoers have
endorsed it, meaning that you will automatically become a member 4
weeks after the first endorsement, which is Friday May 31, if nobody
blocks before then.

This is based on my understanding of the new process we passed about a
year ago https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2018-03-14 unless
it's changed since then.