[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] FYE Collective Application

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:29:30 PDT 2019

Hey Sudoers!

These folks from the FYE collective want to join Omni. They're
offering $350+ for a basement room that's currently vacant except for
some junk. It's also got a messed up wall and a missing door and
they're offering to fix it up. They'd also be maintaining the 'media
lab' basement area adjacent to sudo (as common space).

Our next delegates meeting is in a week (Thursday June 6). It would be
great if people could reply ASAP with any questions or concerns they
have, so we could consent next week. This is a 3 month trial period,
so no huge risk to us.

I've met with Asaad and Shido a few times. I love the positive energy
they bring, and I think they are a really great fit for Omni.

Thanks!
Yar