[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-accounts] Upgrade to blazing fast Phiber Optic Internet

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:37:26 PDT 2019

We could have gigabit internet at Omni!

LMI sent this almost 2 months ago and I'm not sure how to reply
because the account is still in Marc Juul's name.

Is there a way to change the account to give multiple people access to it?

I just passed a Sonic truck on Shattuck on my way over here today.
They're putting optical splitters to peoples' houses less than a mile
up the road. It's time for us to get some of this. :)