[sudo-discuss] 3D printer repair

Koz koz at coobri.net
Fri Nov 15 10:10:52 PST 2019

Hey Jake,

We have a Formlabs Form1+ printer that we've been having inconsistent
prints on. You or anyone you know at Sudo Room or the Omni ever try one of
these, or the Form2 or Form3?

I tried Ace and Noisebridge already, but they were unable to help.

Koz | CEO | Coobri, Inc. | 314-478-3424 | koz at coobri.net | coobri.net