[sudo-discuss] Free Tube Amplifiers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 23 10:46:45 PST 2019

I had a Dynaco PAS-2 preamplifier and Dynaco Stereo 70 power amplifier since 1976.  I gave them to a friend when I moved away from San Francisco in July.  They still work great!  These are some of the highest quality audiophile amp/preamp sets you can get for any price.

(Though replacing the power supply will work fine, I recommend keeping the original 5R4 tube rectifier in the power amp, since the 6L6 power tubes will last longer when the power supply voltage warms up at the same rate as the power tubes.)