[sudo-discuss] Possible power cuts Wed-Thu - who has physical keys to Omni?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:54:58 PDT 2019

Here's more info and maps on the issue. The PG&E website is having a hard
time dealing with traffic though...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/10/08/map-pge-planned-power-shutoff-in-bay-area/

https://www.sfchronicle.com/california-wildfires/article/PG-E-power-shut-off-257-000-Bay-Area-residents-14500945.php

https://www.pge.com/en_US/safety/emergency-preparedness/natural-disaster/wildfires/psps-service-impact-map.page