[sudo-discuss] Introducing Civilpedia

Adam Munich me at adammunich.com
Sat Oct 26 11:25:54 PDT 2019

I have been working on this for a while now, https://civilpedia.org/s/

It's designed to be a website for everyone, where anyone can teach anyone
else anything. My hope is that we can decentralize science and learning, so
more people can have that opportunity in life regardless of how small the
Ivory towers are.

You can make groups, pages, discussions or IRC channels, and subscribe to
any of those to have notifications pushed to your email or phone.

It still has some bugs (tracked here:
https://civilpedia.org/p/?pid=329&h=Civilpedia+Issue+Tracker), but, do play
around with it and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Adam

- - - -
Weblog: http://adammunich.com
With great power comes great responsibility.