[sudo-discuss] Lulzbot 3D Printer

Ross Taub rosstaub at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:04:53 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am a newcomer and I'm really enjoying my participation. I am working on
setting up a computer for the Lulzbot 3D printer.  With Jake's help I got a
fresh version of Mint installed and a recommended Lulzbot Cura software
package.
 https://www.lulzbot.com/cura

Need some help solving errors in the Cura installation.
I've been coming Tuesday night and have availability for other times.  Let
me know if you can help move the 3D printer forward.

Please email me directly as I don't have a login or password for your
lists.

Thanks
Ross