[sudo-discuss] URGENT (covid-19 related) - Someone that could help with a small research, please?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:35:50 PDT 2020

Would this be the 4-digit code for the CE "Notified Body"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE_marking>? If so, this brochure
<https://www.soportevitalsa.net/app/download/11737141657/Aeonmed+Ventilator.pdf?t=1512524943>
for
Aeonmed ventilators shows CE 0123 on the front page, which according
to the Nando
database
<https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/nando/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.notifiedbody>
maps to TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH Zertifizierstellen
<https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/nando/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.nb&refe_cd=EPOS%5F43445>

If you need an individual certification number for each piece of equipment,
perhaps that last site can do some sort of lookup? Gotta run, but perhaps
someone else can pick up from there.

Another route of inquiry would be to look up pics of second-hand equipment
being sold. They often include a picture of the tags on the equipment
showing the wattage etc - with some luck the CE certification may be
showing...

Patrik