[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] Candidates Statements

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Fri Apr 17 18:15:50 PDT 2020

Update on this: Last night, I brought up the possibility of Robb switching
to the Treasurer nominee and myself withdrawing (I'm still the bookkeeper,
currently working at no charge to Omni for the time being) and all seemed
pretty good on that.

I'll send out a Loomio link shortly.

<3
Jenny Ryan
*Nonprofit Bookkeeping and Technology Consulting*
315.292.4656 | jennyryan.net