[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Re: could You please mail us web hosting compare website?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Aug 18 23:43:32 PDT 2020

this looks a lot like spam!!!!  weird.  u14.dk is a URL shortener, i didn't try
the full link below, not because i'm afraid of what might be there but because
i don't want to give them any reward or let them think this is a good place to
spam.

pretty weird spam though, so carefully composed to look like a real
conversation!  go ahead and tell me if it's real but i think it's not.

what's the right way to resolve a web shortener without actually visiting the
redirect URL?  Also note the weird domain the email "came from"

-jake