[sudo-discuss] [omni-commons] Remaining jobs for Omni insurance inspection

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Wed Feb 12 10:42:42 PST 2020

Thank you!!! Lots to do still >_<
but great job so far, errybody!
I edited the Google Doc list the other date to reprioritize a bit as well -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XJ6HRW32KeqP9ZCWXjCvXPqoNmHmyt4dIR41EZNK8vI/edit#
At the bottom is a list of docs to print. I will print them at work today
and see about taking time off tomorrow to join the walkthrough. What time
is it scheduled for?
I feel it would be good to have people in the building doing their thing
during the inspection, to show how continually actively the entire building
is in use.

<3