[sudo-discuss] Proposal - Fiscally Sponsor renegade.bio's 'Test the People' Project

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Mon Jul 13 20:33:40 PDT 2020

Wanted to share this short video of our first #TestThePeople action - kudos
to Anka of LibLens for the videography and post-production work, par
excellence!

https://youtu.be/hgjjBBaAjlw

Please reach out directly if you have ideas around 1) future actions we
could support with pre- and post-action testing, 2) possible testing
locations (eg; school or church parking lots - ideally outdoors, ideally
with power), or 3) community org collaborations for popup COVID testing.

<3
Jenny Ryan
*Nonprofit Bookkeeping and Technology Consulting*
315.292.4656 | jennyryan.net