[sudo-discuss] Evil magnifying glass lamps

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:14:14 PDT 2020

Indeed, fire is bad. The Omni building does not have a fire sprinkler
system and the insurance company has notified Omni that they will not renew
the insurance policy
unless a fire sprinkler system has been installed. Without insurance,
refinance is highly unlikely, ultimately resulting in foreclosure of the
Omni.

Fortunately it is possible to install a fire suppression system that is
vastly less costly compared to other alternatives:

NFPA 13D-approved for *use in* multipurpose and standalone *fire sprinkler*