[sudo-discuss] blinded signing and free money for sudoroom

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:08:59 PST 2020

Wow I was on the list and it says my coins are coming! Thanks Jake that's
amazing!!

One thing to note is that it did not seem to work with an SSH key that is
valid on my current account but was not present a year ago. I had to dig up
an old hard drive to get a key that had been added to my account just days
before the scrape!