[sudo-discuss] blinded signing and free money for sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Mar 7 16:45:20 PST 2020

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020, Yardena Cohen wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 10:41 AM Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
>> it sure does!  but the handshake people are real and i've met some of them.
>
> Cool. Tell them they made a poor design decision to tie this giveaway
> to an experimental crypto scheme which prioritizes anonymity over
> basic opsec. :)

i'm not planning on talking with them about anything, i'm just going to collect
the money.  It's clear that part of what they're getting in exchange for the
free money is the assurance that it's only going to people who have contributed
to shared software ecosystem through github with 15 or more followers, and also
they want to promote their anonymization technology.  I'm sorry that you think
their decision was poor.  I think that experimental crypto schemes to provide
anonymity are important to develop, and a project important to me will benefit
from this work.