[sudo-discuss] [omni-finance] [omni-booking] [omni-commons] [omni-discuss] [CCLmembers] [URGENT] Omni Commons Response to Current Climate (was re: "Omni as a distribution point")

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Fri Mar 20 20:41:50 PDT 2020

A hearty THANK YOU from me to all who participated in the call last night,
and to Niki & David for emphasizing our role right now in mutual aid. This
*is* what we are here for - let's not forget it - and let's come up with
proactive communications and protocols as soon as possible!

Notes from last night's meeting are here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/omninom

UPDATE: Sunday's donation drive event will be dropoff-only, the address has
been changed from 'Omni' to '4799 Shattuck' and volunteers will be
utilizing masks, gloves, isopropyl and distancing measures. Would anyone be
around Sunday between 11-3 to help facilitate? Let me know, and I will
contact you with Diana Wu (North Oakland Restorative Justice/Aunti
Frances/Critical Resistance)

Here is a doc for drafting language to the public - from signage to our
email newsletter - PLEASE HELP:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aIdk2OD8WjKbaA25hxaXObLKSle4mfN0hf4bTVt2yw0/edit?usp=sharing
* To plug in more directly/long-term, please join the Communications
Working Group email list here: https://omnicommons.org/lists/listinfo/comms

Here is a doc for internal cleaning/security/event protocols - PLEASE HELP
MAKE THIS! (i haven't added anything yet):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17_ylvjDNb7p4IyHIiM_CxTn0dCMUbSbLcxItu_S2mD4/edit?usp=sharing

I am loving the resources provided by Mutual Aid Disaster Relief (who did
an awesome workshop at Omni last year!):
https://mutualaiddisasterrelief.org/resources/

Take a look and let's keep up this thread!
... or we can organize a new / revitalize an old email list for this work?

Love and solidarity,
Jenny Ryan