[sudo-discuss] Biohackers develop open source COVID-19 diagnostic kit

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:48:32 PDT 2020

Biohackers at BioFoundry in Australia are making their own experimental
COVID-19 test kits, which purport to diagnose the disease in just 30
minutes, and which patients can potentially perform themselves.

The open-source (OS) community proposes ditching the expensive capital

https://foundry.bio/coronavirus-covid-19/