[sudo-discuss] WiFi for All, at OmniCommons

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:45:42 PDT 2020

In Fed'sBook, someone mentioned that will be going out of town (Oakland) to
get WiFi access, so she can work from "home".

I direct her to go Omni's main door, since that is the closes WiFi Access
Point that we installed.

It got me thinking that perhaps would be a good idea to bring an access
point to the door, outside so the signal spreads out to the street. This
can be put outside from the second floor window over the main door. It
would pick up the power (PoE) and signal from the second floor switch.

What do you folks think?

Daniel