[sudo-discuss] Omni Newsletter - call for updates, thoughts, art, words

Roberto Martinez rcm00189 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:21:04 PDT 2020

Hello all,

The newsletter went out yesterday on Sunday 5/10. It was sent out via
mailchimp to our newsletter subscribers and shared it through FB. If you
did not receive it  or have not seen it, please check it out:
https://thecommoner.cargo.site/. Also, please share it with your individual
collectives and friends, this will be a good way to get the word out about
what we have been doing collectively and individually.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about it.

-Roberto