[sudo-discuss] One-time use of Sudo Room laser cutter

Gregoire Gentil gregoire at gentil.com
Tue Sep 1 09:48:59 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'm a one-man shop in the peninsula and I desperately need to use a
laser cutter for my work for a couple of hours. Like everybody, I'm in a
very tough spot.

I have been trained and I have used the Noisebridge laser cutter a few
times but it's offline for three months now (security + covid + move).
HackerDojo is offline too. I have been using laser cutters for 15 years
(early days of Techshop).

Is it possible to access and use the Sudo Room laser cutter - one time?

If you have any information regarding this request, you can reply to
this email or contact me privately. Thank you in advance,

Grégoire