[sudo-discuss] Membership and Sudo Room Space

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:22:22 PDT 2020

This is great !

Sierk had mentioned to me that I was approved but I wanted to double check,
as I missed that last meeting and assumed I had to attend to be approved.

I'll get signed up to donate monthly. I'll have to start small since I am
only working part time until January.

Was there an approval of plan to seek reduction in rent for Sudo
(retroactively or for future ?) ?

Dane