[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Commons working group meeting today

Dane wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 16:51:29 PDT 2021

I am adding some Omni Commons groups to this.

Hopefully we can get more folks involved with Commons Working Group as
potential for physical opening (?) gets closer.
Or at least host virtual events for more financial support ?

Get new voices and perspectives in the mix.

I'll start attending soon especially in connection to North Oakland Mutual
Aid
Free Store aspects.

Dane

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, 10:08 Roberto Martinez <rcm00189 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Friendly reminder that we are scheduled to meet today for the commons
> working group  from 6 to 7:30pm at  https://meet.google.com/diw-hszw-msr or
> dial 515-428-1108 [PIN: 465 814 905].
>
> We will be going over Airtable to refamiliarize ourselves with the
> platform.
>
> Thanks,
> RM
>
> Sent from my iPhone