[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Fwd: [omni-building] Spring Cleaning Omni Commons 2021

Jenny Ryan omni at jennyryan.net
Thu Apr 22 18:04:40 PDT 2021

Some more relevant tasks, after reviewing Sarah's excellent photos &
notes from walkthrough yesterday!

  * 3 foot clearance to ceiling for any storage (i think it's 3'? can
    someone corrobotate?) - possible culprits include media lab south
    wall, pink classroom (including it's closet - the one off the kids
    room), secure storage room,
  * all breakers in electrical panels should be labelled (including empties)
  * reflective tape on stairs to disco room (should be in secure storage)
  * faceplates for any naked light switches (secure storage, one in
    disco room on a wooden beam, possibly others)

-Jenny