[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Fwd: [omni-building] Spring Cleaning Omni Commons 2021

Jenny Ryan omni at jennyryan.net
Thu Apr 22 20:50:19 PDT 2021

Adam: I have no idea :/ I'd be searching the web for tips.. sent a query
to DK but it's late in the day..

Roberto: All spaces are fair game, but they're generally going to be
looking at potential systems/infrastructure problems and egress
pathways. Probably not an issue for the CSC/GWS office, but any help
is.. helpful, if you have some time :)