[sudo-discuss] 3D Printer

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:04:18 PDT 2021

I am nearly finished building a 3d printer called a MP3DP, or "mostly
printed 3d printer". The image below is a cnc machine I recently finished
building. This machine was used to fabricate 2d flat pieces for the MP3DP
3d printer as well as for a large format 4x10ft cnc machine. The cnc
machines will be used to precisely cut framing and plywood parts for tiny
homes. I am working on a project to construct eight tiny homes that will
provide long term co-housing at our property in San Rafael.
https://docs.v1engineering.com/mp3dp/

This machine is called "MPCNC" or "Mostly Printed CNC".