[sudo-discuss] 619 kiloohm resistor ?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Aug 5 15:51:45 PDT 2021

I wish we had a parts inventory system where we could search for stuff!!!

there was a really cool one at noisebridge, and we copied it and installed it
on a server at sudoroom but never could really figure out how to get it to
work.  It was written in Go and I can't remember seeing any documentation.

we have a lot of parts to organize!

-jake