[sudo-discuss] Looking to gift a used CNC to anyone who has the space/time

Jack Kern jack.w.kern at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:18:29 PDT 2021

Many years ago I had my small CNC hosted at sudo, I don't think it got much
use as I wasn't around to help people learn it. Currently that machine is
just sitting in storage now and it feels like a waste to keep it there. I'm
trying to clear out this storage unit and my move out date is the 28th of
this month.

The system was gifted to me, and I have since gotten it working again and
learned a bunch -- I would love to pass that gift along to someone else who
has the time and space to actually use this thing! I would be happy to help
with setup and getting it running wherever it lands.

Runs on mach3 on windows, I'll include the desktop and everything seen
here. I'm guessing it weighs around 150lbs, definitely need a couple people
to move it.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions!

Cheers,

Jack

[image: IMG_8531.jpg][image: IMG_8545.jpg][image:
59E3DE31-F32F-4040-826D-ECF25814A53F.JPG]