[sudo-discuss] Omni Commons Work Party! 8.15

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 03:22:21 PDT 2021

* clarification re entrance hall - Things that need to go from there to
basement storage are:

- the unsorted / undisplayed free store items,

- random things stored on sand around the entrance hall’s stage / platform

The entrance halls couches & shelving etc near the corner entrance are just
fine.

David