[sudo-discuss] Omni Work Party! 8.15 2pm to 8pm

Natasha Zahn natashazahn27 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 12:43:08 PDT 2021

Hello Beautiful Beings!

My name is Silver and i'm grateful to be working along side with everyone
here. Thank you so much for singing up to help support the OMNI Commons get
ready for it's fire inspection. We are going to make this into a safe cute
work party vibe~
I want to share that Omni is a collective owned and fully volunteer ran
space! It's for people like us to create radical movements! So we have to
make sure we pass fire inspection to keep the doors open! Some priority
action items is clearing out the ballroom and the basement. There will be
multiple point peoples who will help guide the projects!

This is going to be a work party so music and free food will be flowing
through the space! Some folks signed up for a 2pm to 5pm shift and another
crew 5pm to 8pm! If you can't make it or need to leave sooner no worries
just hit me up on my cell 415-691-0906!

Let me know if you have any questions or accesbility needs. Feel free to
invite a loved one or a friend ;) Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!