[sudo-discuss] 30 high quality office chairs

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:14:01 PDT 2021

Foldable and stackable are always a bonus! I would prefer hard plastic or
metal over cloth covered - cleanability over comfort - but these are
definitely an improvement over the majority of chairs currently in use
around Omni.

Do we need 30 though? Not sure how many desk chairs are currently in use
between Sudo, upstairs computer area, couple chairs in the basement etc. If
we need to stack extras in the ballroom, we may want to check with David
Keenan if there are any fire rating requirements.

Patrik