[sudo-discuss] sudo donation: pinball machine (fully working)

Michael Betz michibetz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:12:35 PST 2021

Hi sudo,

thanks for the many suggestions!!

I've decided to hand it over to Michael from the Pacific Pinball Museum.
If you ever see it there, send me a picture :)

I'm not sure what his long term plans for it are, but I'll let him know
that if he wants to find a new home for it, that there is potentially some
interest from the sudo room.

All the best!
Michael

Am Mo., 15. Feb. 2021 um 16:14 Uhr schrieb Dane <wanderingsearch1 at gmail.com