[sudo-discuss] Ethernet Drop in CCL/Sudo space?

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:03:44 PST 2021

Hey Tim,

There are two. Or I should say, ran two data drops in that area a few years
ago, so I do not know the current status. They should be okay.
They are two small boxes screwed to the wall, and post. One being used by
the computer linked to the 3D printer; while a second one is located about
4-5 feet to the right.

Thanks,

Daniel