[sudo-discuss] Ventilation fan installed over sudoroom!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:05:04 PDT 2021

By the way - if any of you roof monkeys are up there again, it would be
great if someone could also have a look at the exhaust fans above the
entrance hall! Rob mentioned he may have located a switch but didn't have
time to do any troubleshooting yet - not clear if they are getting power,
if the motor is busted, or what. Would be worth running over a temporary
extension cord to check...

I don't have much time to play on the roof this week, but I'd be happy to
pay for a solar powered attic fan if someone can figure out how to mate it
with the vent in the skylight. Home Depot has a couple models in the
$200-300 range
<https://www.homedepot.com/b/Building-Materials-Ventilation-Roofing-Attic-Ventilation-Attic-Fans/Weather-Resistant/Exhaust/Roof-Mount/Solar-Attic-Fan/N-5yc1vZc65uZ1z19cj7Z1z19v14Z1z19ygqZ1z19ynt?NCNI-5&storeSelection=>
.

Patrik