[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] does someone want to pick up breakers for Omni in Redwood City

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:19:23 PDT 2021

Did you ever get those breakers? There's a chance I might try to pick up a
flammable cabinet for Omni (or Sudo) from Los Altos this afternoon.

Alternatively - anyone else know where to get a cheap flammable cabinet?
The one I'm looking at is only $100, but old and fairly small.

Does Sudo currently have a flammable liquids cabinet for the various
solvents we have? That was a strongly recommended upgrade to prepare for
the likely very nitpicky fire inspection coming up in two weeks...

Patrik